Nonstop Awesomeness is looking for a SUPERSTAR to join the team!
There are BIG plans in the works, so it’s time to kick things into HIGH gear!
It’s all about shipping, churning, and tweaking – so to get more good stuff out the door, this team needs to expand! :-)
I got ideas for workshops, webinars, and speaking – so now the work needs to get DONE!
Here’s part of my mission these days: for people to know that they don’t have to compromise on their values when they travel; to empower as many people as I can to make healthy choices when they’re out there in the world!
Sound awesome? Cool. Here’s how you can help…
- Very skilled/comfortable in:
- Adobe inDesign
- Online Shopping Carts (currently eJunkie)
- Email Newsletters (currently MailChimp)
- Also helpful:
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML and CSS
- Online Research
- Excellent communication (written/verbal)
- Ability to have FUN while you work!
Tasks will include:
- Formatting and Design/Layout of upcoming “Healthy Living” guides in Adobe inDesign
- Template has been designed, and open for suggestions/improvements
- Updating Nonstop Awesomeness site: creating pages/posts ready for content, updating layout and widgets, behind-the-scenes management
- Creating/managing newsletters and lists
- Updating/expanding online shopping cart
- Other cool items!
- Flexible schedule
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Opportunities to share your input with creativity and design
- Free copies of products