There are so many questions about FOOD:
- What’s healthy to eat?
- How much do I need?
- What vitamins or supplements to take?
- What do I avoid?
Here’s my BASIC approach:
- Leafy, green vegetables are the MAJORITY of what I eat: spinach, kale, bok choy, broccoli
- Other awesome vegetables: cauliflower, beets, zucchini, carrots, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, onions
- Natural and Whole Foods: fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds
- Minimal animal product (dairy) and meat/fish consumption
- Nothing refined or overly processed (the longer the ingredient list, the more “un-natural” the food is!)
- Be mindful of portion size: when I’m full, stop eating! :)
Creative in the Kitchen
- Check out all my recipes on the site here!
Get a copy of my recipe guide:
Healthy Ways for Awesome Days!
-5 Quick and Nutritious Recipes that I’ve used over and over on the road! :)
Peeps to Check Out
-Mark’s blog is PACKED with scientific research and his personal experience!
–Sign up for his email list to get two recipe guides for free: a paleo (hunter-gatherer) guide and a coconut-inspired guide, plus a BUNCH of other goodies + article updates!
-Dr. Hyman is dedicated to identifying and addressing the root causes of chronic illness through a groundbreaking whole-systems medicine approach called Functional Medicine!
-He has a very easy style, and lots of tools to help you get your nutrition wisdom on!!
en*theos Academy Courses I Recommend
Super Immunity with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
This 6-week course with Dr. Joel Fuhrman focuses on the essential nutrition guide for boosting your body’s defenses to live longer, stronger, and disease free! (Get instant access to the entire class now!)
Dr. Fuhrman was hired by Whole Foods to head up their “Health Starts Here” campaign, and created the ANDI chart for them – helping us know which foods are most nutrient dense!
Secrets of Mind Body Nutrition with Marc David
This 7-week course with Marc David will forever change the way you understand food, body and health! (Get instant access to the entire class now!)
Marc runs the Institute for the Psychology of Eating and had TONS of super practical tips – it’s not just about what you eat, but who you are as an eater! Definitely one of my favorite classes!
Raw Emotions with Angela Stokes-Monarch
In this 8-week class with Angela Stokes-Monarch, you’ll learn how to merge raw foods with self-inquiry for the ultimate holistic transformation. (Get instant access to the entire class now!)
Whether you want to go full raw food or not, this is a great course that helps anyone investigate the patterns and behaviors we have around eating – I learned so much about snacking! :)