Quality Time with… Bobby, Ep. #26
Hello from Oregon Park in Portland!
Today we chat with a fellow thespian and lover of the outdoors – Bobby.
(Thanks to John K., our mutual friend in LA., for making sure we connected!)
Check out Bobby dancing…
(a vid of the bluegrass band we saw later that night, along with Bobby and his friend Susha cuttin’ up a rug!)
(yes, i got a little artsy with the Sepia tone – thanks for noticing. ;-))
More about Bobby…
- Where he’ll be performing: Broadway Rose Theatre in Tigard
- He’ll be teaching voice lessons at Oregon Music Academy
- We saw the band Jackstraw – they play a free show every Tuesday night at the Laurelthirst Pub
- His friends’ fiddle bands: Rabbitfoot Stringband, The New Five Cents, Caleb Klauder Country Band, and Foghorn Stringband
- The Fiddle Festival in Idaho Bobby checked out
- Check out Big Sky, Montana if you wanna encounter some problem bears…
Well that was my time with Bobby – what did you think of our chat and his dancing? :-)
I’d love to hear your answer along with any other comments you have below.
Until next time,
Did you enjoy this post?
Please like/tweet/share it with your amazing social network – and thank you!