Married with Luggage: Win the book and first-class Eurail passes
Authors Warren and Betsy Talbot have been pressure-testing their relationship in the public eye since 2008, when they first created a website to document the decision to quit their regular jobs, sell everything they owned, and travel the world full time.
They are the authors of 3 books and a popular weekly podcast on living a life together with more freedom and joy. Their latest book, Married with Luggage: What We Learned About Love by Traveling the World, is an adventurous and revealing story of one couple working to make love work.
An inside look at a relationship in a state of constant discovery and challenge in some of the most exotic places in the world. What happens when you have no one to depend on but each other?
Find out how Warren and Betsy Talbot took their 40th birthdays by storm and created a whole new lifestyle and relationship with each other. What they learned about love and partnership in dangerous, hilarious, and exotic situations around the globe will make you look at your own relationship in a totally new light.
Audio Conversation with the Authors
In our short (20 min) conversation, hear their answers to:
- What can travel do for any relationship?
- Why is fighting necessary ?
- What are some of the biggest keys you’ve learned about making a relationship work?
- How did a storm on the coast of Turkey during their journey change their perspective of each other?
- How do they make their business relationship work as well?
(if you can’t see the play button, it’s at the very left of the bar, next to “00:00”)
Win a copy of their book…
Warren and Betsy have graciously offered two copies (multiple formats available)!
Leave a comment below (or click to tweet @nathanagin @warrentalbot) by Tuesday, May 20th sharing either:
- How a trip you took with your partner improved the relationship, OR
- One of YOUR greatest pieces of relationship advice
Want to spend 2 romantic months traveling by train through Europe?
This is your chance to win your very own international love affair. To help us celebrate the launch of our new book, Married with Luggage: What We Learned About Love by Traveling the World, we want to give 1 lucky winner two (2)Eurail Global Passes, good for 15 days of unlimited travel over 2 months courtesy of our friends at Eurail.com.
Take off for a romantic week in Paris, a few days strolling the canals of Venice, head north to indulge in the music and history or Vienna, and then head west to hike in the forests of Bavaria. You make the plan.
How to enter:
1. Purchase 1 (or more) copies of Married with Luggage by May 14th from Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, or Kobo. Each purchase provides you with 1 entry in the contest per book, not per receipt (so you could order 6 for you and your friends and get entered 6 times!)
2. Submit a copy of your receipt via email to email@example.com
The contest ends and a winner will be chosen on Thursday, May 15th.
And again—I’m giving away 2 copies of the book HERE! Leave a comment below with your answers to the questions at the end of the audio interview…
Looking forward to reading your thoughts, insights, and ideas!