Holiday Meditation Course
‘Tis the Season to RELAX!
Learn to Meditate, Reduce the Holiday Stress, and Truly Enjoy the End of the Year!
a virtual course for the holidays!
Does this time of year stress you out?
You’re not alone.
All that cooking, hosting, travelling and family time can be fun, but it’s another layer of things to do on top of your already busy schedule.
So *how* do you relax?
This course will share with you the power of meditation: what it is, how to do it, and how to get started!
PLUS: you can learn from anywhere (even at home)! Instead of finding a class and fighting traffic, experience the same benefits from the comfort of your own space!
Sign up now for three easy sessions to help you truly savor, be present and feel fulfilled during the end of the year!
Meditation is a practical and portable way to tame your wandering attention and to enhance those qualities of character — clarity, compassion, and courage — that support high performance and high fulfilment. ~ Eric Klein from You Are the Leader You’ve Been Waiting For
Why You Want This Course:
Creating time in your life to focus has been shown to help reduce:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
Meditation strengthens the brain and improves focus, concentration, and productivity!
And what’s the #1 way to boost your willpower? Yup, meditation!
“Meditation is warm-up exercise for the mind, so that you can jog through the rest of the day without getting agitated or spraining your patience.” ~ Eknath Easwaran from Conquest of Mind
Meditation is the stretching we do in our mental gym so that we’re not injured by all that life throws at us! :)
Plus, it’s free to practice and you can do it anywhere!
Neuroscientists have discovered that when you ask the brain to meditate, it gets better not just at meditating, but at a wide range of self-control skills, including attention, focus, stress management, impulse control, and self-awareness. People who meditate regularly aren’t just better at these things. Over time, their brains become finely tuned willpower machines. Regular meditators have more gray matter in the prefrontal cortex, as well as regions of the brain that support self-awareness. ~ Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D. from The Willpower Instinct
What You’ll Learn:
Get answers to the questions of:
- What do I do with the thoughts that come up?
- How do I sit?
- What do I do with my hands?
- How long do I need to meditate for?
- Is this actually working?
By becoming clear on what’s running around on your head, what you can do about it, and by practicing relaxation, you will be calmer, happier, and more productive!
This class (or the private sessions) will help you train your mind to focus on what you want (the good stuff!) when you want!
Meditation is an age-old method for reducing anxiety and worry.
Maybe you’ve tried this all before and it hasn’t worked?
No problem: you’ll discover the 3 keys needed that will allow anyone to develop a meditation practice.
About my practice…
I’ve been meditating daily for over 2 1/2 years, and recently committed to meditating twice a day.
This has EASILY been one of the biggest and most positive impacts in my life.
But it wasn’t always this way…when I first started meditating, it felt like torture: 2 minutes felt like 2 hours. I couldn’t *wait* for it to be over.
Learn from my journey for what to do, what to avoid, and how to get the most out of your practice!
What We’ll Cover
- How to De-Stress
- What is worrying you and what are the fears and beliefs around it?
- The questions and approaches for how to turn it into a positive!
- How to Take Action
- Whatever you need to get done, tackle it with joy and grace (’tis the season, right?)!
- Stay focused and on track with simple action items.
- How to Practice Relaxation
- How to start and why anyone can do it
- How to sit, what to do with your legs, arms and eyes (yes, your closed eyes :)
- How to tackle the thoughts that come up, and how to get this habit to stick!
You’ll also receive unlimited email support and access to me to answer any questions, stay focused and on track (available through 12/21).
This is ONLY available during this holiday season—so act fast! Spots are limited in the class and with private coaching.
And… as I’m developing this content, it’s also being offered at a special price—the cost will only go up later.
Book now for the discount, get influence on what is covered, and the material can be custom-tailored to you!
Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity and boost your happiness!
You deserve it. Think of this as your present to yourself!
Choose Your Format:
Work one-on-one with me or do the course!
The 1-on-1 Sessions – $170
- Want even more of my focus and attention to support you during this time? We’ll dive DEEP into exactly what is making you fret, whether it’s cooking, shopping, holiday parties, family, or something else!
- We’ll craft HOW you can act proactively and positively about the situations.
- 3 weekly meetings, each for 60 minutes, including time for meditation
- Slots available on Monday and Tuesday (beginning 12/3 and 12/4), late afternoon/early evening PST
- Each of your calls will be recorded and available for your to download.
- Only 5 spots available—don’t delay!
The Class – $50
- 3 Wednesdays @ 4 pm PST / 7 pm EST for 60 minutes: 12/5, 12/12, 12/19
- Can’t make the live calls? No worries—each class will be recorded and available for you to download!
- Each class includes a brief lesson, Q&A (work with me on your questions and what’s stressing you out), and time for meditation!
Everyone knows that it takes time and perseverance to master an art, a sport, a language, or any other discipline. Why should it not be the same with training the mind? It is a worthwhile adventure. We are not talking about acquiring some ordinary ability, but rather about a new way of being that will determine the quality of our entire life. ~ Matthieu Ricard from Why Meditate?
forget new year’s resolutions! start the new habit that will change your life NOW!