“How to Travel for FREE” Teleseminar – April 25th
Looking to TRAVEL FOR FREE?
You’d love to travel more yet money always gets in the way, right? Those prices are so expensive!
What if you could take money OUT of the equation?
Guess what? You can. I did, and I can show you how. This is available to ANYONE, no matter your life situation. Whether you’re single or married, just out of college or just into retirement, you can see the world a whole lot differently.
I flew one-way to Hawaii for $5, booked 6 flights for $22.50, and rode the train from city-to-city for free. You can do the same!
UPDATE: Registration is now CLOSED.
If you’d like to be learn how to do this, check out TravHack 101.
Think of what you’ll be able to do!
- Go to the places you’ve been dreaming about
- Visit family and friends more often
- See the world when YOU want to
Sign up Now – Join the Call
What’s included on the call:
- Learn the basics to travel hacking (nothing illegal required) :-)
- Hear how to get free upgrades to business & first class
- Get answers to your questions
- Plus, I’m working on a BONUS gift – don’t miss out!
WHEN: Monday, April 25th at 2:00 pm EST / 11:00 am PST
HOW: Register to receive the call-in number
The call will be recorded and available to download later, so even if the live event doesn’t fit into your schedule, you’ll still get access to it all – register today!
Registration ENDS on Thursday, April 21st @ 11:59 pm EST.