Welcome to Nonstop Awesomeness!
Curious where to begin?
If you’re digging the content, you might want to consider signing up for my free email series, 5 Ways for Awesome Days – you’ll also receive email notification of new posts + special updates.
Just enter your name and email address in the boxes to the right to get started! —>
Resources You Might Enjoy
- Upgrade Your Awesomeness – how to get rid of the stuff you don’t want, fly for cheap, and live your dreams
- Healthy Ways for Awesome Days – quick + easy recipe guide
Don’t forget to check out the Giganto List o’ Goodies, too!
Favorite + Popular Blog Posts
Here are a handful of posts to start with – you can also access all the posts (100+) in the “Archives” widget at the bottom of the page.
- 500 Days Down, 10,000 Hours To Go
- How Healthy am I? (ongoing health check series)
- The Monthly Practice Report (ongoing accountability series)
- A peek into my FREE ride to Chicago…
- I’m going to Portlandia!
- OK, here’s some Hawaii sun & fun!
- So now I live in Hawaii…
- Quality Time with… (ongoing interview series)
Choosing a Healthy Life
- Are you overthinking the pizza?
- Are You in the Presence of Greatness?
- No Thanks on the DO, I’m Good with the BE
- Thankful to be an Awesomist
- It’s Never Too Late & Shifting Your Courage
- What an Awesome Day – Choice & Chance
Listening to the Universe
- Knowing When to Go Offline and Recharge [EPIC TRIP AHEAD]
- Everything’s Comin’ Up Milhouse
- Happy New Now, Kaua’i Style!
- Why I Came to Oahu (the real reason)
- What You Can Learn from Watching Me Fall 13,000 feet!
- Dear Mom – There something I need to tell you…
- In your comfort zone? Try a ferris wheel ride (worked for me)!
- Did I mention I have no clue what I’m doing?
- The Ability to Reinvent Ourselves
- The Pinnacle and the Tour
Inspiration & Wisdom
- 43 Inspirational Ideas from “Life On Your Terms”
- How to Eat Healthy, Exercise, Be at Peace, & Travel the Country (in 1st Class) for Free
- How 58 Creative, Positive and Productive Dynamos Build Momentum
- What I Learned from meeting Chuck Woolery and Winning $5000
- Lessons Learned from Professor Macklemore
- How to Beat the Snot out of a Cold When You’re Traveling
- 5 Simple Steps You Can Take for a Healthier and Safer Summer
- Two Ways to Plan a Trip and Keep Your Sanity!
The Awesome Life (in list form):
- 21 Life Lessons from an Unplugged Road Trip (Part I and Part II)
- Guidelines on Board (or 11 Awesome Principles to Live By)
- The Nonstop Awesomeness Top 10 Books of 2010
- The Galloping Gourmet is Safe
- How I will Change the World
- My Top 10 Successes or 2010 and Awesome Plans for 2011
- Why it’s time to leave…
- House & Dogsitting in Glendale
- Friday Night Epiphany
- The Beginning