Greetings from Southeast Portland! I’ve been bouncing from neighborhood to neighborhood as I continue to hang out here, post-World Domination Summit. Really enjoying the people I’m meeting and the places I’m checking out!
Summer is definitely a great time to be in the Pacific Northwest, and it’s always nice to be in a place where the people truly appreciate the warm weather. Back in LA, I think many of us (yes, me included) take that year-round sun for granted.
Now, onto the chat for today…
I explain how I met the Aussie Tabitha in the video. What we chat about:
- How “Grizzly Adams” and “The Waltons” played an important part in her life
- The folk song I got her to sing!
- The Australasia (yes, apparently that’s a word!) competition she won
[click for video]
More about Tabitha…
- Scottish Highland Dance (what we saw her do – well, kinda… read about it on Wikipedia and see a clip on )
- You may not have noticed, but she was wearing a sweatshirt from the Oregon Shakespeare Festival – she’s in love with the town it’s in (Ashland) and is planning to live there!
In a quick so-what-are-you-doing-with-your-life moment, my head has been swirling with ideas over the last 10 days since the conference, and I think I’m getting clearer on the direction of this site and my life – at least for the moment. I’m really looking for clarity on who I am most excited to work with and support – it’s very common in business that if you want to help everyone, you end up helping no one. Definitely looking to avoid that! Over the next few months, I may start shaking things up – all in a good way. :-)
I’m very excited to launch the next round of 30 Days of Fundy’s (want to have a new habit that sticks? c’mon over) – and thrilled at the response How 58 Creative, Positive and Productive Dynamos Build Momentum received! I’m grateful to everyone that contributed and shared this inspiration.
As I mentioned, I’d love to connect with you if we’re in the same place – let me know!
What do YOU want to ask Tabitha? (I bet I can get her to answer – I know she’s reading. :-)
I’d love to hear your answer along with any other comments you have below.
Until next time,
Did you enjoy this post? Please like/tweet/share it with your amazing social network – and thank you!