Quality Time with… Shannyn (Frugal Beautiful), Ep. #20
Wow – we’re already at #20! Almost five straight months of awesome people! I’m really excited with today’s post and am thrilled to see this series continue. If you have any ideas on how to make this even better, feel free to let me know. And if you’d like to catch up, you can see all the interviews here.
I love that I can go to a new city, connect with someone casually by commenting on a blog, learn that we’re in the same city, and then actually meet up and have a great connection! That’s exactly how I had the good fortune to meet Shannyn.
She has such a wonderful energy for life and a true desire to help women; you can learn more about her mission and site, Frugal Beautiful, after the video. We had a great afternoon sharing info about nutrition, conscious living, and traveling. Oh, and the pink bunny ears only come out on special occasions. :-)
What we talk about:
- Why she’s taking a crash-course on financial awareness
- The man in her life who makes noise and has lots of character
- Why Ron Howard and a French couple led to a cab ride home
More about Shannyn…
- Frugal Beautiful – Shannyn’s awesome blog on personal finance, frugality, and beauty
- Puttylike – a site for Multipotentialities (people with lots of different passions & skills); run by the very cool Emilie Wapnick. Where Shannyn & I first connected (it was commenting on this post).
- World Domination Summit – headed up by Chris Guillebeau (The Art of Non-Conformity), it’s where me and 499 other people are headed for the first weekend in June. It promises to be amazing. I wrote about why I’m going to Portlandia.
What do you think about what Shannyn is up to? Anything you want to offer as she continues on?
I’d love to hear your answer along with any other comments you have below.
Until next time,
Did you enjoy this post? Please like/tweet it to your amazing social network and leave a comment below – and thank you!