Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/yourstra/public_html/nonstopawesomeness/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
My buddy J-dawg and I were curious what kind of crazy awesome morning routine we could create for the both of us, and here’s a glimpse into what we came up with…
(excited to hear from you on this topic – check out the rest of the post after the video!)
The Fundamentals Practice (FP) – starting from when we wake up:
- Focus – meditation
- Movement – walking, stretching, yoga, pull-ups, calishetnics
- Nutrition – green smoothie
- Journaling – strengths, gratitude, big ideas
- Learning – currently a business/marketing workshop
- Creativity – solid blocks of time devoted to developing content (not checking emails, Facebook)
I also love to include the following when there’s time:
- Reading – usually fiction, though I also have non-fiction books with me that I *need* to read :-)
- Connection – talking to/hanging out with family and friends, or meeting new people
- Discovery – traveling, going somewhere new, finding a museum or a different part of town
What are YOUR fundamental practices? Or what are the activities you can commit to right now that you KNOW would contribute to you living more fulfilled and exciting days? Let us know below!
If you’d like to know more about HOW to create a Fundamentals routine (the different ways to meditate or journal, or other practices you could do), please include that in your reply – I’ve thought about creating a series on that, and would love to know if there’s interest.
Quick Tip: If you’re looking to develop FP and flossing isn’t already one of yours, it’s a great place to start! I’ve also heard that if you can commit to flossing on a daily basis (a practice you know is good for you), then developing the rest of your FP will be that much easier!
As always, comments are welcome.
**no cats were harmed in the making of this video – they loved every minute of it…